Click to play
Develop a comprehensive regional digital strategy involving various creative and production services, specifically targeting social media, display, video, search and email marketing. This strategy should support branding and promotion of both TV, antenna service and streaming service.
We established a dedicated team comprising 15 individuals who are currently generating a remarkable number of 568 network pieces on a monthly basis. Out of these, 21% consist of video content while the remaining 79% are static pieces. Furthermore, the team produces 227 pieces specifically tailored for web platforms and an additional 45 pieces for mailing purposes.